Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #089 - I copied Taylor Swift


Day 089 - I copied Taylor Swift - Ok so it seems I have developed quite an obsession with Miss Swift recently. I watched her gig that she did at Abbey Road Studios for BBC2 on the red button yesterday and then continued to youtube a load of her music videos. I just had to do the blue and white polka dot nails that she sported in her "Our Song" video they looked so cute.  So I got my trotters out this evening and recreated the look (I really do hate my feet).  I used Barry M in Turqouise and Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener (I used one of those little wooden sticks to do the dots).

Here are Taylors beautiful tootsies!  Pic from google images

Happy Hump Day!

Keep Smiling
xxx 

5 comments

  1. aww, I think your nails look better than Taylors!

    I'm a new follower, just found your blog through another one I follow!

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog too!

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    xoxo amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw look really nice huni,such a pretty design! Hope all is well with u xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks beautiful !!!

    LOVE minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this mini trend.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin