Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #090 - I don't do nighties


090 - I don't do nighties - Random fact about me....... I really don't like night dresses.  Night SHIRTS on the other hand are a completely different ball game.  I find the dress variety so unflattering and uncomfortable, and they always end up riding right up to my ears (although the shirts kinda do the same) and yes I know I shouldn't care about how I look when i'm sleeping but you never know who you're going to meet in your dreams??

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Couldn't agree more!! Nighties are just a no no they seem far too clingy as well, like something nice and baggy when sleeping, can't go wrong with night shirts! Like u say never know who ya gonna meet in dreams! Oooh hopefully Gerard Butler :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah that's so sweet. Last night I met a colleague in my dreams for some strange reason lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! def prefer something baggy and loose fitting, way more comfy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree, night dresses are for old ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin