Powered by Blogger.

What the Frock? Saturday









I ♥ NY tee - NYC (collar and sleeves cut and customised by myself)
Jeans - Topshop (baxter)
Peace Bracelet - Topshop
Cross Ring - ASOS
Earrings - BHS
Strawberry hair clip - Accessorize

I haven't been able to do any outfit posts all week because I've pretty much been living in my painting and decorating clothes which consist of a really beat up pair of Nike trackie bottoms and a disgusting green tee (didn't think you'd appreciate it!)
Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Love the shirt!!!:D Looks fabulous!!! Got the same one. I really should wear it more often:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelet is adorable!
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! :)
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so thick and lovely, also loving the peace bracelet xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin