Powered by Blogger.

Easter Tree - Getting Creative

Today I put my Easter Tree together.  I did the same thing last year but this year I decided to spray my twigs gold.  Here are some pics of me putting it together.








I bought the large eggs from TK-Maxx and the little eggs from a shop in Penryn called Just Delights they were all bought last year. I put all my easter chocs in the bowl and voila.  Its really simple but I think it looks really cute.  I actually really love easter - chocolate eggs/hot cross buns/4 day weekend/going out with friends = good times

Keep Smiling
xxx

12 comments

  1. Wow, I love it! I've always wanted to make one of these. <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Just Delights in Penryn! I come from Truro :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab idea!! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, never made one so may have to give it a go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thats so sweet! About lent...My mum wants me to go shopping with her on wednesday, which could be torture! I shouldn't really do any shopping for the forseeable future though, I'm meant to be saving so I can move in with the boy but I might not be able to resist getting a couple of bits having been so good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have an easter tree in my house too, i love this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely little tree!! A very cute idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clever Sam!! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute idea.. I wish I had noticed it before Easter, but it's definitely something to keep in mind for next year.
    By the way I only found your blog today, and I love it. So I am now your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more, but while I wait for a new post I'm going to read back through your old ones.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin