Powered by Blogger.

I went shopping!!!!

And this is what I got ...........................

 Sailor Style Flats - £3 Primark
Gold Sandals - £2 Primark
 Plimsolls - Grey £2 Primark 
                        White £2.50 Primark
 Mustard Satchel - £7 Primark
Belt - £1 Primark

 Sunnies - £1 Primark
Turquoise Ring - £2 Primark
Gold Snake Ring - £2 Primark
Turquoise Earrings - £2.50 Primark
Pearl Earrings - £2.50 Primark
Gold Ring - £1.50 Primark
Owl Necklace - £4.25 Dorothy Perkins
Hair Clips - £2.99 H&M
 Mac Lipstick - Angel £13.50
 Rust Vest - £5 Primark
Floral Print Dress - £7  Primark
Union Jack Pants - £1.30 Primark
 Plain White Tee - £9.99 Zara
Denim Hotpants - £19.99 Zara
Stripe Tee - £18 Topshop
Kimono Print Jacket - £5 Primark

Didn't I do well :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx

16 comments

  1. Wow - well done! Mustard satchel and Topshop top are gorgeous! Very well indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great buys, especially the floral jacket, i've been after one for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo you got some gorgeous stuff, I love to see what people are buying! Love the topshop vest will look great with the denim hotpants xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo for shopping again! I went at the weekend and one of the things I got was those blue bumps :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow i love everything! I want that primark bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bits! :) I have that floral dress from primark, only I have it in the dark blue/black [I forget!] colour! Love the mustard satchel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow I love all the stuff.. I wish I'd have the chance to go once again into primark lol! xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need that bag in my life lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have those navy pumps and they are sooo comfortable! good choice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did indeed do well!! I neeed to go to Primark soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeeeeeep, so many great things! I really need to go to primark. Hello satchel and kimono :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I love the satchel. I want to go shopping... looks like you've got summer covered.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that mustard bag in my life! I know where i'm going on my lunch break tomorrow! :)

    Lorren xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I love that dress, I need to pop into Primark!
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin