Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #091 - Bhuna


Day 091 - Bhuna - Now this is what I call a Friday night dinner.  Its basically just chicken in a Sharwoods Bhuna sauce but it is so tasty!  Yummo!

Dylan and I are just about to settle down to watch our Friday night movie - Due Date, I hope its a gooden.  I set up a new Twitter account today so you can go ahead and follow me on there if you like @sunshinesam83.  I also keep forgetting to mention that you can also follow me on blog lovin - link in the sidebar.

Its Friday everyone!

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. Looks yummy! Due Date is HILARIOUS. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy!
    Omg, I just sat and read your WHOLE blog throughh!!
    Haha :) Its really good, I <3 the way you write :)
    I followed
    izzy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin