Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #092 - My hubby knows how to spoil me!


Day 092 - My hubby knows how to spoil me! - Dylan and I went for a slap up meal at Domino's last night, haha.  I went for the Hot & Spicy and boy oh boy was it hot........and spicy.

I spent the afternoon at a children's first birthday party where they had a bouncy castle, YES a bouncy castle, I may have had a little bit too much fun on it for a 27 year old! I then stuffed my face with cake and party food and drank a ton of tea, my perfect kinda day really.

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. I'm a new follower and I love your blog! Its very fun!

    and I never think you're too old to go in a bounce house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm don't talk about Domino's - we are trying to resist it for a few weeks, after getting one every week for ages lol... My friend had a bouncy castle at her house warming party 2 years ago lol.. we were all 27 then ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin