Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #093 - Thanks Mum ♥


Day 093 -Thanks Mum ♥ - I've had a lovely day with both mine and Dylans mum today.  This morning I went to visit my mum and gave her the gift that my sister and I made (photo book of our life).  She really loved it.  It was basically a time line from the day we were born up until now and we added some funny little captions to the pictures.  It took us 2 days to put together once we had scanned all the old photos (and had a right old laugh at them) and then we had to put all the photos into the right order but we had so much fun doing it.

My sister and I were then presented with these really cute little cupcake cups that mum had bought for us.  She really is the sweetest ♥  It made me laugh that it was Mothers Day and she was buying gifts for us, my mum really is a legend.

We then went to Dylan's mums. We bought her some new gardening tools as she really loves gardening, she was thrilled with her present and we then sat out in her conservatory drinking coffee.............lovely.

Finished the day off with roast pork. What better way to end the weekend.  

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend spoiling their mums!

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh I nearly bought that teapot yesterday! I meant to go back for it but forgot :( it's so cute. Bless your mum, she sounds like a sweetheart! I'm very jealous of your new cup. I've seen a pretty heart one in Lakeland but I totally want a cupcake one now! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that sounds absolutely lovely - hope your evening goes just as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog :) that sounds like such a lovely present, idea stolen for next year I do believe!

    http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cup! :) and it sounds like you had a lovely day x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I really love it, can't wait for the next installment :)

    http://prettypetitepoppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin