Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #095 - Photography Course


Day 095 - Photography Course - Today I enrolled onto a digital photography course for beginners.  I'm so excited to learn all about my camera.  I got a DSLR (Nikon D3100 if your interested) for my birthday in November and pretty much just use it in auto mode so am most definitely not using it to its full potential.  The course also teaches you how to use Photoshop so i'm very excited to give this a whirl.

In other news did anyone else hear Taylor Swift in the Radio 1 Live Lounge today, wowzers she really is amazing her cover was brilliant.  In case you didn't hear it here is the video. I simply had to come home and listen to it again. Beautiful xx


Keep Smiling
xxx

12 comments

  1. good luck with your photography course! :) I really want a camera like this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this camera too, love it!!

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Swift was amazing! Especially loved the Mumford and Sons cover, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photography course sounds ace, looking forward to seeing the pay off in your photos ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just like you i also got a slr for my birthday few years ago now, just finished up a beginners photography course and it was so worth while!
    I'm sure you'll get loads out of it :)

    Great blog too btw!
    T.Rose

    (giveaway running on my blog atm, all uk entries welcome!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your camera - watch out you'll get addicted like we did!

    xx

    http://weathertowear.com/London/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done u on signing up for a course - I would love to do something like that but wouldn't have the confidence :( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, good luck with it, your do pretty too :)
    I <3 taylor swift x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Radio one's live lounge, but since working full time I tend to miss them so thank you for this.
    Also do you get a qualification from the photography course? I was thinking of signing up to one myself
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I was good at photography... good luck!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comments everyone, really excited to start my course.

    @Funny Little Frog - I won't get a qualification from the course that I am doing but there are other courses that lead to a qualification. I was only after a beginners course to get me started. If I really enjoy it I may do another course to gain a qualification x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to do a photography course. Need a decent camera though first :D I've not heard Taylor Swift's live lounge, but I love her. Will have to check it out. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin