Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #098 - Rayban Love ♥


Day 098 - Rayban Love ♥ - I bought these beauties with my Christmas money in 2009 as I think wayfarers are just absolute classics.I also have a pair of aviators which I've had for a couple of years but ever since I saw this photo of Pixie Lott wearing the Wayfarers in yellow last year it has made me want a bright coloured pair.  So I think this year I may be splashing out a new pair of coloured full size Wayfarers (my black ones are the smaller size) I can't decide what colour to go for though, blue or yellow?? HELP

Pic from Daily Mail



Pics from google images

Dylan came home today but we have spent the evening apart as he went fishing with his friend and I went bowling with mine which was great fun but I officially suck at bowling, I started the game by getting a strike on my first go and then I ended up coming second to last, shocking!!

I'm off now as Dylan has just walked through the door empty handed (No fish supper for me then)

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. I love Raybans, they are so cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cool, I <3 raybans and I really want some too :)
    izzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Raybans! I really want a pair of Aviators. Ooh, I love the blue ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Pixie Lott? Shes so cute. I prefer the yellow glasss but both are lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin