Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #100 - Yes It's my shed again!!!


Day 100 - Yes It's my shed again!!! - What a glorious day of sunshine we have had in the UK today!  Apparently it was 22 degrees in Scotland, it was 15 in Cornwall, crazy temperatures for April.  As I mentioned in my last post, I painted my beloved shed today a lovely willow green colour (the colour was actually called willow).  I then had lunch alfresco and unintentionally caught the sun on my face and arms.  Dinner was spent at my sisters house with the rest of the family and I will be spending the rest of the evening doing NVQ homework.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine, it's amazing how great a bit of vitamin D makes you feel, I fully intend to soak up as much of it as I can this summer  but I will remember to wear sun lotion next time.  Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who follows and comments on my blog, I've been getting some really lovely comments which really put a smile on my face.

Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. p.s you deserve all the nice comments, you are so smiley (sounds weird over a computer I know, but hopefully you know what I mean) and always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sounds like a lovely day - even painting the shed! I find painting so therapeutic, and when you get noticeable results it makes it all worthwhile. Your garden is coming along nicely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour :)
    You deserve the nice comments :)
    You always cheer me up with your posts :)
    Izzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that! I'm loving the sun we are having, you have now inspired me to make my garden pretty!
    Sarah
    Giveaway at sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shed looks fab! I love the colour (and I like the name of it!). Sunny days are made for jobs like theses...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin