Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #101 - Zac Attack!


Day 101 - Zac Attack - Apologies again as I didn't get round to putting my pic up yesterday. I had a drama filled day with one of my colleagues in work and felt completely exhausted by the time I got home and just wanted to chill and that is exactly what I did.  I left Dylan to make my tea whilst I surfed the internet and wasted an hour looking at tons of pics of The Saturdays on Zimbio (they are my Style Icons) I particularly liked this top that Mollie was wearing from Topshop, I hope they still have it in stock once lent is over because I want it so bad!

Isn't Mollie such a lusher

I then ate my tea (which was spag bol btw) and sat down to watch the babe that is Zac Efron in Charlie StCloud, good times :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. mollie looks fab - and i don't usually rate the saturdays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Zac Attack love it, not seen Charlie St Cloud but defo want to, he is lush! Mollie is gorgeous, I get serious jealousy attacks when I watch them, they're all perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little bit in love with Zac Efron he's so beautiful! Ha. I've read Charlie St Cloud, but I haven't gotten round to watching the film yet. Perhaps I'll have to buy it and then have my own Zac attack evening hehe. And Mollie does look lush, I can't believe she's cut off all her hair though x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin