Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #102 - Surfboard Mirror


Day 102 - Surfboard Mirror - Another day another dollar.  I have literally spent the evening cleaning my house as I have friends staying with us tonight until Sunday so I wanted my house to be spick and span for when they stay.

I was midway through cleaning my mirror when I thought "this would make a good P365 pic.  We bought this a few months after moving into our house from a guy that comes to the local market and sells them.  He makes lots of other amazing mirrors out of driftwood too.  If you look closely you'll see that the carvings include a mermaid at the bottom with a surfer reaching out to her there is also a tree and a bird on a branch as you look further up, so my mirror tells a bit of a story, cool huh.

Keep Smiling
xxx

6 comments

  1. What a cool mirror!!! I love quirky stuff like this. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an aaamazing mirror - v jealous! Really loving your current project too :) xxx

    http://idratherhaveacupoftea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's amazing! I love the little details carved into it, so cool

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is awesome, I love your mirror!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin