Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #107 - Finishing my book :-)


Day 107 - Finishing my book - The sun has got his hat on hip hip hooray!!  I spent nearly ALL day in my garden today. I started off by cutting my grass, its amazing how fast the green stuff grows.

If you read my previous post you will see that I made an Easter tree today, I then sat in the garden and finished my book whilst I was waiting for the paint to dry on my twigs.  This book was leant to me by Dylan's mum and it was so gripping and come the end I couldn't put it down.  I also found it quite frightening/disturbing that it is a true story and actually happened to the family.

A few hours later I decided to come in and then realised that I had caught the sun again (when will I ever learn).  Well I must dash as I need to have a bath and make a smoothie to take to work with me tomorrow. Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful weather - long weekend next week WAHOO!!!!

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Adore your blog! Sounds like you had a lush weekend! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading true stories like this one but they are so upsetting!! I have one to read which I'm thinking of taking on holiday then atleast if I get teary will have sunglasses to hide it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww scary book?
    I watched the lovely bones last night, had to stop, so disturbing :/
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a really cute blog! <3

    Whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin