Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #114 - I've been replaced!


Day 114 - I've been replaced - Look at my beautiful little girl lying on MY side of the bed, I really do love my dog xx

Didn't have time to put this post up yesterday as I was a busy bee all day painting my fence (there was a lot of fence to paint) but finally it is done now.  I was then randomly invited to watch N-Dubz in Plymouth with my friend Charlotte as she had a spare ticket and no-one to go with.  Now......... N-Dubz aren't exactly my cup of tea but I don't mind some of their songs and it was free so I thought "why not". Professor Green was the support act so we got to see him do his set too. All in all it was a good show although there was a girl stood right behind us with really bad breath, and I mean really really bad so bad in fact that I almost offered her one of my chewing gum but I thought that might be a bit rude of me.

Keep Smiling
xxx  

10 comments

  1. Soooo adorable :) xx Omg bead breath is the worse, just no need for it is there. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your dog is sooo cute!!I want one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love your dog! Is he a westie? Too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep she is indeed a Westie. She's cute and she knows it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nautical style pumps

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your dog is really sweet! i used to have a westie and she was adorable too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I love how she has a kind of "ARE YOU GONNA PLAY WIF ME?!" expression on her face. Such a cutey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous dog. My boyfriend has a westie and he's beautiful! Eugh, hate bad breath!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin