Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #118 - Hummingbird Raspberry Trifle Cupcakes (with a twist)


Day 115 - 118 - Hummingbird Raspberry Trifle Cupcakes (with a twist) - These look like they are gonna taste amazing haha.  I baked these tonight for the Royal Wedding party that i'm going to tomorrow (at 8:30AM I may add)  They are vanilla sponge with a raspberry and jam in the centre and custard on the top sounds pretty amazing to me so I had to give them a whirl. I cannot wait to try one tomorrow.  Oh and I made the little union jack flags myself with the help of sellotape and cocktail sticks, simples.  If you love baking and haven't bought the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook Cake Days yet, I suggest you do it right now, you will not be disappointed.

Right, its off to bed I go, I have an important wedding to attend tomorrow and I am seriously tired right now.

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. Sam these look amazing! I love a bit of trifle, its so english :)

    I need to get that Hummingbird Bakery book in my life!

    Have a fab time at your party! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks really delicious. You're really lucky that you'll attend the wedding

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look delish! Love the little handmade flags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fabulous, I have that book! I made the sugar cookies from it! :)
    izzy <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love cupcakes and that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin