Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #119 - Royal Wedding Fever

Again more than one photo - sorry

Day 119 - Royal Wedding Fever - What a Wedding huh! I got up at the crack of dawn to go over to my friends parents house for a Royal Wedding Party and I have to say it was a bloody good old shin dig and I don't think I have ever laughed so much in one day.  We all sat down to watch the wedding and then had a lovely little tea party in the garden for lunch followed by lots of games (egg and spoon race/sack race/space hopper race) bouncing on the bouncy castle, I drank a ridiculous amount of tea and tried my first ever cup of Earl Grey and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I thought Kate looked so elegant and poised (like a true Princess) I actually felt massively jealous of her, it's every girl's dream to be a princess.  It must be so overwhelming when that many people turn up just to see your wedding.........INCREDIBLE.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. That tea party looks A-mazing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you look hilarious in the kate mask! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely photos! loving the kate mask and engagement ring picture! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin