Friday, 1 April 2011

☼ Whats Hot and Whats Not ☼

When I first started this blog I did a little post called Whats Hot and Whats Not and I don't know why but I just stopped doing it....... I think I might start it again on a weekly basis every Friday. So here goes.......

Whats Hot

☼  Its Friday and I finished work at 11:30am today, good times

☼  Curry and a movie tonight - Due Date is the film of choice

☼  Husband being home makes me 

☼  JLo On the Floor - cracking tune

☼  Starfish in hair - I am soooo going to make some of these for my hair this summer

☼  Taylor Swift - I just love her, nuff said

☼  Olay gradual tanning lotion - Forgot how much I love this stuff, it definitely perked up my pasty complexion this week


Whats Not

☼  The weather this week - windy and rainy, April showers and all that

☼  All my fave clothes shops/websites having sales!! Why did I give up shopping for lent??

☼  The nasty spot that appeared on my chin yesterday 
(didn't think you'd appreciate a pic of this so here is barbie sporting a zit instead haha)

☼  Rebecca Black - Friday - This song is so god damn awful
All pics are either from weheartit or my own.


Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Your dog is just too cute and I'm quite obsessed with J Lo's new song - it's fab! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! LOL at the barbie pic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 taylor swift and the barbie :)
    Hate friday!
    Its soooo annoying!
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥