Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #120 - Typical Bank Holiday


Day 120 - Typical Bank Holiday - Today in true bank holiday style I took a trip to some DIY/Electrical stores to see what they had on offer.  First stop was Homebase where I managed to order my Laura Ashely wallpaper with 30% off (WINNER) we then took a trip to Currys and Comet to check out the TV's as we want to get one hung on our bedroom wall, whilst we were there we decided that we also needed a new hoover, fridge and house telephones haha.  As we are not millionaires we left empty handed and thought we would do some more research and see what we had more need for before committing to buy anything.

This evening I've been searching the net for dresses for a wedding that I'm going to in June.  There are too many lovely frocks out there, I'm loving a lot of dresses on the Rare website recently.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

I love reading your comments ♥

awin