Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #122 - Nivea Product Rave


Day 122 - Nivea Product Rave - Ok so I wanted to share with you the moisturiser that i'm currently using.  Its Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream, I've been using it for just over a week and I only have good things to say about it really.  It smells divine, is really creamy and "moisturising", sinks into the skin rather nicely leaving a little bit of a dewy finish and I also like the fact that it has SPF 15 in it.  I had previously been using the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser but as I am getting on a bit (I'm 27 now) I felt I could probably do with something a bit richer and thicker.  So I saw this and was totally sold on the words "RICH MOISTURISING" and so far I'm loving it.

Had a bit of a chilled day today, Dylan was a bit tender from last nights drinking session so we just lazed about the house and I ordered a new hoover and house telephones from Amazon, bloomin love that site.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

1 comment

  1. oooh I might give this a go as my Oilatum is getting impossible to get hold of! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin