Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #123 - Present from Selfridges


Day 123 - Present from Selfridges - Today I was given this little well known yellow bag by one of my work colleagues and inside was a M.A.C eyeshadow in the colour Expensive Pink.  HAPPY HAPPY GIRL.

I had mentioned in a previous blog post that I had to cancel my annual leave at Easter/Royal Wedding time due to another member of staff booking a trip to London before checking anyone else was off, I was a little pissed about this to say the least but this gift totally made up for it (I had joked that she could bring me back a Mulberry Bayswater haha).

Me and Big Sis had our first day of our photography course today, It was good fun and I can't wait to make a  portfolio of my photos.  Also speaking of my sister, she has recently started a blog so I suggest you all go and check her out HERE because she is awesome.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Wow I bet a photography course is so fun! Can't wait to see your snaps

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin