Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #126 - Dyson never fail


Day 126 - Dyson never fail - The new hoover arrived today, this may seem like a somewhat boring subject but LOOK AT IT doesn't it look like a beast!  I actually can't wait to clean my house haha.  Our old hoover was a hand-me-down from my sister (its also a Dyson) and has lasted us the 7 years that Dylan and I have been living together but to be fair, it has seen better days, so out with the old in with the new.

Had Domino's for dinner and then watched Insidious in Falmouth cinema (they have 2 seater sofa's with little tables don't you know!!) Dylan and I love a good horror movie so this was perfect for us.  Dylan actually jumped out of his skin on a couple of occasions which then just set me off in a fit of giggles (I apologize to the people sat near to us) It was a good film though and we then talked about it the whole journey home, does anyone else love analyzing a film after watching it?

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Can not beat a Dyson hoover Love them! Omg Insidious is brillent we saw it on thurs and loved it, like ya said can't beat a good horror/thriller. U seen Case39 before? it really really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY DYSON IS MY DADS PRIZED POSSESSION :) HAHA XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Dyson too! Dyson himself actually went to the same private school as me ;) My claim to fame lol!
    I like scary movies but my bf doesn't ): He just sits in the cinema calmly trying to predict what happens, which completely spoils it for me and anyone else who can hear him!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cinema sounds fab - 2 seater sofas!? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin