Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #127 - This is why I love Cornwall






Day 127 - This is why I love Cornwall - Sometimes one photo just isn't enough.  We took Maisy down to Gwithian Beach in Hayle which is by far my fave beach in Cornwall.  The weather was weird, I started off all wrapped up in my coat and then by the time I walked down to the beach I was boiling and had to take my coat off.  We then took Maisy home and went to Portreath Beach for an ice cream (I left my camera home so no photo of the ice cream i'm afraid).  Dylan then cooked our dinner (spag bol) whilst I made rhubarb crumble for the first time, and man was it delish, added a dollop of Cornish Clotted Cream which finished it off perfectly.

Keep Smiling
xxx

9 comments

  1. That first photo is amazing! I might be going on a little trip to Cornwall this year with the bf, and this definitely makes me want to go even more!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! My nearest beach is Skeggy and its not quite the same hahaha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how lovely, I'd love to live by the sea. Your dog is adorable too!
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have too many photos of Cornwall, it's such a beautiful place! That beach looks gorgeous, may have to take a trip to it when we're there :)
    And the crumble looks yummy, well done!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad that I live near by but have never been there? I've been to Portreath beach though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love gwithian - one of my favourite places in the world - my family has been going on holiday there for generations - it's beautiful :) my mums lounge is full of pictures of godrevy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Westie!!! I have one too. Just found your blog from a mention from Sofia's journal. I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin