Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #129 - Photography Course Week 1


Day 129 - Photography Course Week 1 - You may or may not be aware that I started a photography course last week and our first project was all about shutter speed.  Our task was to get a blurry photo of a moving object.  I took Dylan down the park as my model and also took some photos of moving cars which worked really well but this photo just freaked me out a bit I mean where the hell has Dylan's body gone.  It reminds me of a scene from Back To The Future when Marty starts fading from the photograph (such a classic).

Had Fajita's for dinner - Good times.

Keep Smiling
xxx  

1 comment

  1. Ahh love it! I had so much fun learning all about shutter speed and everything else on my photography course! Try doing one at night with a torch or candle or sparkler or something, the effect is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin