Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #137 - Mmmm Strawbs


Day 137 - Mmmm Strawbs - I have had a whole day and evening of college today and I feel like I have learnt SO much.  I spent the day at my NVQ workshop which was really productive and I actually enjoyed it quite a lot, my assessor is so motivating and it really does rub off on you so I left there feeling really good about myself.  I then had my photography course this evening and had a lot of fun learning how to use Photoshop.  Unfortunately I had to miss my friend Matthew's birthday meal tonight because of all of this learning that I am doing but Dylan went.

Just devoured these delicious strawberrys with yoghurt and I'm now waiting for Dylan to come home from the meal.

What a busy day!

Keep Smiling
xxx  

4 comments

  1. Oh yoghurt and fruit is so yummy! Craving some now! I'm glad you've enjoyed studying, it's a shame you had to miss your friends birthday meal but at least you've been super productive! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm strawberries!! I'm hungry now, is it lunchtime yet? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm yummie.. wish I had strawberries in house..

    xoxo
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin