Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #139 - I'm a Tea Snob


Project 365 #139 - I'm a Tea Snob - Whilst doing the weekly shop in Tesco this week I noticed that Twinings English Breakfast tea was half price.  This is by far my favourite blend of tea (I am a massive tea drinker) and I am a bit of a snob when it comes to which one I drink.  I won't ever buy a supermarket brand (I know I know, there's probably nothing wrong with them) it either has to be Tetley, Typhoo, PG Tips or Twinings.  I blame the restaurant chain Giraffe for introducing me to Twinings English Breakfast and turning me into a tea snob!  If you have never tried this tea before, I suggest you do, you will notice the difference!

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. I have been studying in Central England this year, and will dearly miss Yorkshire Gold when I leave. I have not had a better cup of tea in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE english breakfast tea nomnom nom x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Twinings but Clippers is my all time fave & they're fair trade x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tea snob and my perfect blend is good old Yorkshire tea best tea on earth I am not so sure bout Twinings had a recent misap with their fennel and peppermint blend. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin