Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #146 - ♥ Peonies


Day 146 - ♥ Peonies - Yay its peony season.  My beloved husband found these whilst doing the weekly food shop today.  I was going for the standard tulips (like I do every week) and then he piped up that there were peonies.  They are one of my favourite flowers (along with gerberas, roses, dafodils, tulips) and look at how beautiful they look on my table.  I want to buy more and put them in every room of my house.

Friday tomorrow, cannot wait for the long weekend, I just wish summer would be here already.  I actually wore my uggs today!! this time last year I was in flip flops and had sunburn, what a difference a year makes hey.

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. so pretty! peonies are so gorgeous!

    Also, I have a giveaway going on at my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested. They have super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peonies are my favourite!! Totally agree about the weather too- this time last year it was so hot and lush and I was living in summer dresses instead of jumpers! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love those flowers. I didn't realise that they were called peonies! That's such a cute name for a flower.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowe :) I've never seen these before I'll be honest. I'm a tulip fan too!

    http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peonies are my absolute favourite and plan on having them in abundance in our wedding, budet permitting of course lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin