Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #148 - Falsies


Day 148 - Today I had to pop into town to pick up a few essentials.  I needed to get some lashes for the wedding that I'm going to next weekend and also a belt to go with my dress.  The Kimberley lashes by Eylure are my absolute favourite and I actually do get quite a lot of comments when I wear them, I really do recommend them.  Whilst I was in town I also picked up some light ash brown hair dye (that brassiness likes to make a comeback every now and then) a cucumber face mask and some E45 cream.

I then spent the evening at Amy's watching Titanic (It brought back my love for Leo so bad) and eating chinese food, just what I needed after being bruised and battered from the fairground rides yesterday.

Keep Smiling
xxx  

1 comment

  1. I have those eyelashes too and agree they are great, not too much just enough!
    E x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin