Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #153 - Fudge, Mag and Whirly Word


Day 153 - Fudge, Mag and Whirly Word - This is how my evening is going:

Came home from work/tidied husbands mess up (arrgghh clothes all over the floor make me so cross)/did the food shop (bought the fudge and mag whilst there)/ate my dinner which was chicken with salad if your interested/realised I had missed come dine with me/watched Hollyoaks instead/had a couple of games of whirly word its really addictive.

I'm now going to finish reading my mag and then take the hound for an evening walk.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. Omg whirly wind is so addictive, can't stop playing it, and that fudge is so nice. I don't think men know how to put their clothes away lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that actually sounds like me idea of a very relaxing evening!

    You have a great blog! Please check mine out and if you like what im doing then feel free to follow me or comment! I'd really appreciate the support! xx

    http://savoirvivrelondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin