Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #154 - Mint Choc Chip Nails


Day 154 - Mint Choc Chip Nails - Ahhhh I love Fridays.  Had dinner with the in laws this evening, I'm so lucky to have such great in laws. I get on really well with Dylan's Ma & Pa.  Dylan's parents are divorced so this evening we went to visit his mum and her husband.  We had roast dinner which probably seems like a silly dinner to have since the sun has been shining like mad all day but man it was delish.  We then sat out in the conservatory chatting about old holidays and drinking tea with the sun beaming in, it was utterly gorgeous.

After chilling out in the conservatory for a while we decided to head home as I needed to cut Dylan's hair before the wedding that we are attending tomorrow and I needed to paint my nails, I went with mint choc chip by 17  from Boots as I felt it matched my dress quite well.  I will post a pic up of the outfit so keep your eyes peeled.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a perfect Friday evening!
    I love the colour nail polish. Have a lovely time at the wedding. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colour!

    http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, I adore that colour. It sounds like you had a really lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a lovely evening!

    Gorgeous nail colour by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin