Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #155 - Wedding Outfit

Dress - Warehouse
Bag - Coast
Fascinator - Matalan
Jewellery - Topshop
Shoes - Ebay

Day 155 - Wedding Outfit - Here is the finished look for the wedding that I went to on Saturday.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the location of the wedding was beautiful.  It was set in a Manor House which had acres of fields and was stunning.  I literally danced the night away and generally had a blast!  The Bride & Groom are fantastic people so I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

9 comments

  1. What a gorgeous outfit; the colour looks amazing on you and the white accessories make it so fresh and Summery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, love the dress and shoes. You were a bit apprehensive about wearing a fascinator if I remember right, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab outfit, lovely peppermint green :-) and really suits you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a darling dress, the accessories are lush as well, very nice wedding outfit! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing! I'm going to a wedding soon and i'm looking for outfit inspiration, you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sam you look stunning! That is one of my favourite colours and you accessorised it perfectly. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw you look gorgeous! Absolutely love the dress, it really suits you and you look lovely and summery. It sounds like you had a fab time too! Aw I love weddings :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin