Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #156 - Car Boot-in


Day 156 - Car Boot-in - Dylan and I were up at the crack of dawn on Sunday, Dylan nursing a hangover, myself feeling fresh as a daisy (designated driver you see).  The reason for the early wake up call was so that I could take Dylan to his first ever car boot sale.  He probably couldn't fully appreciate it with "the hangover" but we did manage to pick up 3 books for a £1 (Obviously I had 2 husband had 1) and a tripod for my camera. On the way back to the car we ordered a bacon roll from the breakfast van and Dylan got a bit embarrassed when I asked the lady if she would kindly cut it in half for us because we love to share.

Once home I did A LOT of gardening and Dylan put up a new gate.  It was a very happy sunny Sunday.

Keep Smiling
xxx

Keep Smiling
xxx  

2 comments

  1. Car boot sales are great and you can pick up some great bargins. Bacon roll sounds nice too as I sit here typing this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Charming Man by Marian Keyes has to be my favourite book of hers yet. I loved it so much. I read it over a year ago now and still thinking about it every now and again.
    I'd love to attend a car boot as a buyer. We went to one as a seller to raise some wedding funds and it was awful. It would be nice to see it from the other side. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin