Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #158 - Husband Listens


Day 158 - Husband Listens -  Oh he's a keeper that husband of mine............ I came home from work yesterday to find that he had been into town and picked up my favourite perfume.  You may remember I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had completely run out of perfume (this is very unusual for me as I usually have about 4 on the go).  This is basically my signature scent, I have been wearing it for about 10 years and its the one perfume that I get the most comments about, I am also the only person I know that wears it.  I think people are put off by the colour of it (the perfume is a very dark orangy colour which I usually associate with granny-ish perfumes) but seriously it smells amazing.  So anyway, I ripped the wrapper off this morning and got my smell on.

I'm actually a little selfish in that I try not to tell people the name of it as I don't want others to smell as good as me haha.  So if you want to smell like heaven try it out girls, I won't be TOO mad if you end up buying it.

Keep Smiling
xxx

6 comments

  1. Aw my cousin Sara is obsessed with this perfume she buys 3 bottles a time,it is a really nice one though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a sweet thing to do :) sounds lovely, I've never tried that one before x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!! awesome =P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this perfume. Its beautiful.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin