Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #163 - Beauty Purchases


Day 163 - Beauty Purchases - Picked up a couple of bits in Boots today.

Tresemme Glossing Spray - I've heard great things about argon oil for your hair and as I'm trying my best to get my hair back into good condition I thought I would give this a go.  It smells lovely

Revlon Just Bitten in Gothic - I saw these advertised on telly recently and thought they looked quite fun.  It looks like a felt tip pen which is actually a genius invention because it means you can be very precise with your application.  I got it in the colour Gothic as I wanted a nice rich red colour but I almost bought the colour passion too which was a pretty pink colour, hmmmm maybe next time.

Benefit Posie Tint & High Beam - If your not already aware, Glamour magazine are giving away free samples of these classic products from Benefit, they are also giving away Bene Tint but as I already have a similar lip & cheek stain I didn't bother with that one.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. Lovely purchases! :) I picked up all 3 benefit products, although I've got them already haha! Can't miss out on a freebie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to check out those lip tints - saw the ad recently.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I wish Glamour magazine would give some freebies away in the US-you're so lucky!! I want to try all those products you got...Let us know how you like them!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin