Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #165 - Take That Progress Tour


Day 165 - Take That Progress Tour - One word for you all WOW.  My sister, friend and I went on a road trip to Cardiff to watch the Take That Progress Tour (yes I was one of the lucky buggers that managed to get tickets after spending a day in front of the computer on Ticketmaster when I should have been doing work, it was a very stressful day but was soooo worth it)

So after travelling for 3 1/2 hours and paying the ridiculous price of £5.70 to get over the bridge we got to our hotel in Caerphilly.  Fast forward to 8:15pm and I was surrounded by 64,000 people all screaming for Take That.  To say it was AMAZING would be an understatement, there are no words to describe how brilliant they were.  I didn't want it to end.  If you have tickets for this show you will not be disappointing.

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. One word. JEALOUS!

    Two people I worked with today went last night and said it was amazing. One of them is also going to see them in Milan in July! My cousin has gone tonight and my Facebook is buzzing with people who went last night or is going tonight. I honestly feel like crying as I couldn't get tickets. So gutted :( Glad you enjoyed it though lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous, they're playing in Dublin this weekend, would give anything to go! Glad you enjoyed it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw them in Dublin last night - you were right! Absolutely amazing!!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin