Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #167 - Plymouth Primark Haul






Cardi - £10
Pussy bow blouse - £8 each
Turqouise and gold ring - £2
Turqouise and silver ring - £2.50
Daisy hair band - £1
Bow hair clips - £1.50
Sandals - £6

Day 167 - Plymouth  Primark Haul - Husband and I took a trip to Plymouth for a mooch around.  First stop was Primark where I picked up these little beauties.  How gorgeous are the floaty tops with the pussy bow, they also had them in a rust colour.  I can't wait to wear the sandals when the sun finally decides to make an appearance again.

On our way back to the car we stopped in Marks and Spencer to pick up some YumYums, I am a little bit obsessed with these things, they are the business.

Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. Ooh I love those sandals! May have to brave Primark especially for those xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumyums are delicious!
    love those blouses too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo love the blouses' can see why you bought 2!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, most of this looks like topshop :)
    great finds! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went there only a few days ago too and did a haul haha. I got the cream floaty pussy bow top too, wore it today :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You went to Plymouth Primark again! Are you just trying to make me jealous!? I am definitely overdue a trip there..

    You got some lovely things there - my favourite's the cardi with the lace trim - gorgeous :)

    I've got the silver turquoise ring, even though I've got FAR too many rings & even FAR too many turquoise rings specifically, I couldn't resist it!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sandals are amazing! might have to pay a visit! We've got a huge primark in bournemouth :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin