Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #171 - Stawberrys & Cream (the Cornish way)


Day 171 - Stawberrys & Cream (the Cornish way) - Mmmmmm now seems to be a good time to buy strawberry's.  I picked these up in Tesco yesterday and they are just perfect.  Topped it off with a dusting of icing sugar and a generous dollop of Cornish Clotted Cream and voila a taste sensation right there.

Today has been spent looking around bathroom showrooms, husband and I are trying to get as much inspiration as possible for when we decorate our bathroom, there is so much to think of, what tiles to get, what colour scheme, what kind of bath, sink, shower, taps, towel rail the list goes on......

I would like to say a massive thanks to Hannah over at which way to wonderland for featuring me on her blog today.  I did a little blogger interview for her and she is really lovely so head over there and check out her blog and the interview.

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the mention! :) and those strawberries look delicious!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I LOVE strawberries and clotted cream. Me and my Mam could eat clotted cream by the bucket load. We've been known to eat a bowl of vanilla ice cream, with double cream poured on top, a dollop of clotted cream and then a flake crumbled. We're pigs, I know, but clotted cream is our fave! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! love strawbs and cream. Hope bathroom browsing went well too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin