Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #173 - Curry & Movie Night


Day 173 - Curry & Movie Night - Husband and I finished off our painting and decorating today and realised we had bought one roll of wallpaper too many so off to Laura Ashley we went to get our money back and whilst there I actually ended up spending more money on a candle, room spray and diffuser all in the scent fresh linen and jasmine, this stuff smells like heaven, I literally couldn't remove my nose from the candle.

This evening I made chicken balti for dinner and to top the night off we are just about to watch the film The Town and eat crispy M&M's.

I'm back to work tomorrow :-( but at least I only have 2 days to work and it's the weekend :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx  

7 comments

  1. I love having curry when I curl up with a movie--perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curry looks lovely! :)

    Movie nights are the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun. And the food looks yummy. Cute blog, Im following. And maybe youll visit me one day.


    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy yummy, this food looks so delicious! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, what a wonderful idea! I love curling up in front of a movie with a yummy dinner! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curry and a movie, what a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That curry looks delicious, I need to learn how to cook curry I'd eat it all the time! I hope work went fast for you though :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin