Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #176 - Whoopie Pies


Day 176 - Whoopie Pies - I went to a baby shower this afternoon and spent the morning whipping these little whoopie pies up.  The recipe is from The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook Cake Days.  I had a bit of trouble finding Marshmallow Fluff (in fact I couldn't find it anywhere so had to make my own!!) I have since discovered that it is available at Kingsley Village Food Hall in Fraddon so I shall be stocking up next time i'm up that way.  Sorry the photo isn't that glamorous but I snapped it on my phone after a few had already been eaten.

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. These look delicious!

    I'd love to have a go at making some myself...I really need to get hold of that Hummingbird Bakery book, I've heard so many good things about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look amazingly delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum how did you make your own marshmallow fluff i always fail at it??? recipe??? xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin