Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #181 - ASOS Goodies



181 - ASOS Goodies - I ordered these little gems from ASOS last week and the arrived today.  The "ridiculously creased" dress is a beautiful purple/grey floaty tea dress it was reduced from £35 to £19 and the ring cost £6 unfortunately not in the sale, it comes in a choice of gold or silver and after a lot of deliberation I decided to go for silver but I may order the gold at a later stage.  Anyone else benefiting from all the sales that are on EVERYWHERE at the moment?

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I can never resist a good sale....love your ring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so pretty! :)

    The ring looks v cool too - I like that it's chunky looking :)

    I keep getting loads of emails about all the sales and keep having to delete them straight away to avoid temptation!!!

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin