Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #183 - A Perfect Day






183 - A Perfect Day - Today I had such a lovely day (I may have mentioned it to husband a couple of times).  We started the day in town as Dylan needed to buy a new suit after he decided to skid across the floor on his knees at a recent wedding thus ripping his trousers.  After trying on several suits he picked one from Burtons.  Next stop was Topshop where I picked up some light denim baxter skinny jeans and a plaid shirt which actually go really well together.  Stopped for a spot of lunch (sarnie from Marks & Sparks) and a coffee in Starbucks and then made our way home.

We then took full advantage of this beautiful weather and went on a bike ride to a nearby quay where we sat with our feet dangling over the edge, It was so quiet and peaceful I could have stayed their all night but I needed to get home to have my dinner of FISH & CHIPS which is very unusual for me as I absolutely detest chip shop chips but they didn't seem so bad after I laced them in curry sauce :-) I then went to my sister's house for a bit and finished off the night with a movie (The Social Network if your interested) and that is the end of my perfect Saturday.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin