Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #196 - New Bikini & Maxi Skirt


196 - New Bikini & Maxi Skirt - I came home to a couple of parcels on Friday. I have wanted a plain maxi black maxi skirt for the longest time and let me tell you, they are not easy to find.  I searched high and low and eventually found this one on the Topshop website.  I was very particular with how it had to look.  It needed to be jersey material with an elasticated waist and slightly flared out at the bottom, this skirt ticks every box.  I also desperately needed a new bikini, I saw this one in River Island but they didn't have my size, luckily I managed to get the last one on their website WINNER.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I've been looking for a maxi skirt like this too, will have a look in Topshop. Cute bikini too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchases :) I love the bikini! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin