Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #202 - I got Kara Tointon's scarf from All Saints





Day 202 - I got Kara Tointon's scarf from All Saints - You may remember I posted about my love for this scarf last winter (original post here).  I was desperate to find out where it was from and after a lot of searching on the internet I discovered it was from All Saints, was £70 and had sold out.  Firstly I was gutted that it was sold out but there was no way I was going to spend £70 on a scarf anyway.

So imagine my excitement when I found it in the All Saints sale in the Archive section for £35 (link), I did a little happy dance and placed my order and when it arrived today packaged in its lovely box and wrapped in tissue paper (I'm all about the packaging) I squealed with delight.  Now I just need to wait for the next season so that I can wear it haha.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Don't worry lovely, the way this weather is going you'll be wearing it soon! It looks so lovely and cosy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is so gorgeous and I always love All Saints' packages, they're so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really gorgeous and snuggly - such a good find.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin