Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #204 - St Ives and more stupid seagulls!










Day 204 - St Ives and more stupid seagulls! - I had such a lovely day in St Ives.  We ate pasties on the beach and a seagull decided to climb on me and try to rip it out of my hands but the good news is it didn't succeed and I managed to fight the bugger off, I then witnessed the same seagull snatch a whole sausage roll out of someones hands and eat it faster than lightening, they really are such pests.  We took a stroll to the edge of the pier so that I could take a panoramic picture (doesn't St Ive's look so pretty) and on our walk back we spotted a seal swimming with some people in the sea, it was really quite amazing to watch.

The day was kind of bittersweet though as I had to wave husband off to Cyprus for the next month.  I'm just glad it's only 1 month and not 4.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

10 comments

  1. Aww its horrible having to say goodbye! My husband went to cyprus with the army within a year of us getting together for 4 months! Boo! He will be home before you know it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW

    This looks like such a gorgeous place :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love St Ives! It's so pretty! I haven't been in the summer for a long time though - usually go out of season in October/November so it's lovely to see it in all it's British Summer Seaside town glory :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so pretty :), love the picture of the seal swimming amongst the people in the sea.

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A seal? With people? That is amazing! I would have loved that.

    I'll be down in Cornwall next weekend. Not to St Ives sadly, coz it looks beautiful!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos!
    Wow a seal swimming with people too, well snapped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought I recognised that lovely little cafe, St.Ives is stunning. Did you visit a few stores? There's so many boutiques it's a great find. Following you as I've really enjoyed browsing through the blog.

    Victoria Loraine for STYLEFOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love St Ives. I went last year and had a lovely few days there. I remember the seagulls trying to snatch everyone's food too!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it's so beautiful over there! The water looks so crystal-clear and blue.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin