Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #205 - Maxi Love



Day 205 - Maxi Love - Wore my new maxi skirt this weekend and it is love.  I love love love it.  Its so comfy  and soft and flattering.  I wore it to lunch with the in laws with my fave cardi (which I have been wearing to death recently).

I'm very lucky in that I get on with my in-laws, I know there are a lot of people out there that can't stand their mother and father in law but I've got to say mine are great.  All of Dylan's family (minus his dad as his mum and dad are divorced) came to the lunch and we had a lovely 3 course meal and had a great afternoon.

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous , you look so comfy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit looks amazing and more importantly so super comfy!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love the cardi! where is it from? x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin