Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #207 - Cucumber Face Mask

Check out my crazy hair

Day 207 - Cucumber Face Mask -  Went for a lovely swim tonight (i'm really getting into my swimming now) and as I felt so refreshed when I got home I decided to stick a face mask on as soon as I jumped out of the shower - god I love to feel clean haha. This is the cheapest face mask ever costing only £2.03, its Boots own brand cucumber face mask.  I remember using it when I was a teenager and I just love how fresh it smells.

I want to say a massive thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post, I was quite overwhelmed by the reaction and all your kind words.  It is safe to say husband and I are absolutely beside ourselves with excitement.  Apparently the baby is the size of a peach this week.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Massive congratualtions again :)
    Ohh by the way, you've written its the cheapest at 203 pounds :)
    Typoo, I do stuff like that all the time and the mask looks lovely
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! There is definitely a full stop after the number 2, I think it might just be the font that I use haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I also squinted a little for the fullstop but it's there :) I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long do you go swimming for? I've just started and am absolutely loving it! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin