Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #209 - Tesco Buys


Day 209 - Tesco Buys - Whilst doing the weekly shop I picked up a couple of beauty essentials.

According to Look magazine the Dove exfoliating bars are ridiculously moisturising to dry skin and the exfoliating beads are so gentle that they won't irritate your skin.  I personally love the smell of Dove products.  When husband and I first got together 9 years ago I used to spend a lot of time at Dylan's dads house and he ALWAYS had dove soap in the bathroom so the smell makes me feel all nostalgic and takes me back in time, I love it when a smell has that effect!

Whilst on the exfoliating theme I also picked up some St Ives Invigorating Scrub - I have been using this stuff for years and love it.  It always feels like it gives you a really deep scrub and makes my skin feel so soft afterwards.

Also picked up some Carex handwash for the bathrooms as I'm running out.

Keep Smiling
xxx  

4 comments

  1. I like the sound of that Dove bar! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dove bars of soap too, I always have some to hand xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like St. Ives facial scrubs too. I totally know what you mean about smells, I love remembering nice moments tied to certain smells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these products! St Ives is so nice,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin