Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #210 - Mama Mio Tummy Rub


Day 210 - Mama Mio Tummy Rub - As I am well and truly out of the pregnancy closet now I just wanted to share with you this lovely cream that I have been slathering all over my belly and hips.  Its the mama mio tummy rub, it's lovely and thick and smells really fresh and almost citrusy.  At £23 its not that cheap but if it stops those dreaded stretch marks It will be money well spent (prevention is better than cure and all that jazz).  They recommend using it all the way through pregnancy and for 4 months after, and I plan on doing this.  It's won lots of awards so it must be good right?

I've got to say I've really enjoyed incorporating this into my morning routine, there's something quite soothing about massaging this into my belly as soon as I jump out of the shower.

In other exciting news, Husband came home early from Cyprus, apparently they are not needed out there anymore so he's back but is now on standby to go to Italy, so watch this space.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Aww im very jealous I cant include it in my morning routine - just yet! ha ha!

    I just went swimming this evening - really loving it! Managed an hour with lots of little breaks in the slow lane!

    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin