Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #211 - Plymouth Haul - I went shopping!







Primark
PJ's - £7/ Fleecy Snowflake PJ bottoms - £5/ Hat - £4/ Blue T-shirt - £8/ Cream Knee High Socks - £1

River Island
Palazzo Trousers - £19.99

H&M
Dream Catcher Necklace £5.99

Day 211 - Plymouth Haul - I went shopping! - On Saturday my friend Amy and I set off for a day trip to Plymouth, we stopped off for a Starbucks on the way (decaf for me obviously).  First stop was Primark where I picked up the most amazing fleecy PJ bottoms, in fact the majority of things I picked up from Primark were Winter/Christmas related.    

Next stop was H&M and as soon as I walked through the doors I saw this dream catcher necklace on a manikin but could I find it in the store?? NO so when I asked the assistant she informed me that they had just sold the last one and had completely sold out.  I politely asked if I could have the one off the manikin and 5 minutes later it was in my hands WINNER!

I then picked up these gorgeous palazzo trousers from River Island, they are very plain and simple and stretchy and will last me throughout my pregnancy.

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. Ah, didn't know you were around Plymouth. I'm moving there soon (: Pretty little haul. Absolutely in love with the dreamcatcher necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love hauls :) I'm in need of one sooon!

    How lucky to grab the last dreamcatcher! It's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah good old Drakes Circus :-) some great shops there, cute necklace and well done for asking, don't ask you don't get :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace, the H&M by me never seems to have it in stock :/
    Those pj pants look so comfy, will have to get a pair myself :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
    cheap artificial grass

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin