Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #216 - A very eventful and scary day

Chilling with the hound after a horrific day

216 - A very eventful and scary day - Woke up to my worst fear this morning........  bleeding whilst pregnant! After crying hysterically down the phone to husband and repeating the word NO over and over I managed to drag myself into work (I am so grateful that I work in the Maternity Unit) where I was very quickly scanned and reassured that baby was perfectly fine PHEW! Apparently I had a blood vessel lying very close to my placenta that had ruptured.

I don't think I have ever felt fear like that in my life.  Its just so horrible that something so precious can be taken away from you in an instant.  I am so thankful that our little babs is OK.  I better get used to the worry as I've got a lifetime of it ahead of me now, I hear you never stop worrying about your child when you become a mum.

Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. Hope you and your baby are all ok :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, how scary, glad everything is okay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I'm so sorry you had a scare! I'm glad everything is okay now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary indeed, glad everything turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad eveything is fine. I didnt't realise you were pregnant, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're all okay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt for you reading your fear, I recently lost my baby coming up to the end of the third trimester and would give anything for anyone to not feel that pain.

    Your baby will be completely fine, you got through the first trimester :) and I look forward to hearing about how your progressing in your pregnancy. Take it easy.

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I'm just catching up with your posts and saw this! Hope you are okay lovely, sorry you had a fright :( Take care of yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin